Contract Research Assistant
The incumbent will be responsible for conducting the daily cognitive and behavioral research sessions with bottlenose dolphins. He/she will need to collect and analyze the acoustic and video data. He/she is also required to set up, maintain and conduct safety check on equipment and keep good record of all research inventories.
* Degree or above in animal sciences or related subjects
* Experience in animal handling and training is preferable but not essential
* Manual handling of research equipment (weighted 25 kg) required
* Computer literacy in MS Office
* Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
* Team player and able to lead a group of volunteers
* Willing to work outdoor, on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
Applications giving details of qualifications, working experience, present and expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be sent to the Human Resources Division, Ocean Park, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or via email: email@example.com (Please quote reference) Ocean Park Website : www.oceanpark.com.hk
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Thanks & With Regards
Recruitment & Employee Relations
Human Resources Division
Tel : 3923 2864
Fax : 25530777